Thursday, January 24, 2008

Weight Loss Update

I just wanted to let you all know that I have lost 6 pounds now YAY. Three cheers for losing weight!!! One of the technicians at work I was telling her about how much I have lost. That golds has put me on a program of eating every two to three hours so I wont be so hungry come dinner time. Which works by the way. I just have to learn to keep eating that much every day lOl. Anyways I told her that I have 50 pounds to lose by June. She looked at me and said do you even have that much to lose??? I tried not to laugh and thought that was nice of her to say that. All I said was oOoh yea I do. Shes just all hmm okay. That was the high light of my day on Tuesday.

1 comment:

Nilla said...

Well, congrats on the weight loss! And it's always nice to hear that you don't look like you have 50 pounds to lose! Even if you do have it to lose, it's nice to not look like you do!