Monday, January 14, 2008

My Interview

I had an interview today for working at petsmart pethotel. I think it went okay. It's kind of hard to tell because the guy really didnt have much of a personality to go by lOl. He asked me to tell him a little about myself. I said I have been working at cottonwood for three years and they are phasing out the boarding to just having the place be a hospital. That I am training to be a vet tech assistence but miss the hands on with the animels. He said are you sure you can only work monday threw thursday? I said yes because I am already working weekends at someones ranch. Then he asked me if I have any of my own animels told him that my parents got buddy but he's actually my dog now lOl. Showed him a picture on my phone of what he looks like. Told him that I have a cat as well. They hold up to 400 flippen dogs peoples. I was shocked and a little over whealmed at that number. Then he asked me if he called cottonwood what would they say about me? I said well they have told me that I am the best that they have ever had. He's all what about the attendance. I said that I am there when I need to be. I should of told him that I usually show up a half hour earlier lOl. But forgot oh well. So then he showed me around the place. They actually have a phone so the owners can call and talk to there pets lOl. How silly is that lOl. But thats all that happend we will wait and see now how it goes....

1 comment:

Nilla said...

Well, that's certainly interesting about them having a phone so owners can call and talk to their pets! That is kinda silly. But it sounds like you gave really good answers and so I'm hoping you get it! You'll have to let me know!