Wednesday, April 9, 2008

I'm wondering if I should start eating subway because I just found out that they have a fresh fit program. All these things listed bellow are 6 to 8 grams of fat. For someone who doesn't have a lot of money and doesn't cook maybe that might not be such a bad thing what do you think???? I think I might try it this weekend do to parents being gone tell monday. I'll ask my trainer as well what she thinks to.

Veggie Delite®
Black Forest Ham - NEW
Turkey Breast
Sweet Onion Chicken Teriyaki
Tender Roast Beef - NEW
SUBWAY® Club
Oven Roasted Chicken Breast
Turkey Breast & Ham

2 comments:

Nilla said...

Although I like Subway, I find that I get tired of eating the same thing over and over again. And also, $6 a meal can still get pretty expensive if you do it every day. It might not seem like much at first, but it adds up. For example... If you ate 2 subway subs at $6 per sub a day for one week (7 days), then you'd have paid $84!!! I'd try to eat food at home and make Subway a treat every now and then :).

Sarah said...

I am not a huge fan of subway but if you like the taste and think it will work for you, then go for it!!