Sunday, May 18, 2008

Here is the new plan if i am not dating anyone by the time I am 30 I'll go on the bachelor TV show lOl. Just for the fun of it and if I like the guy that's on it then it all works out good for me in the end. I'm just tired of watching couples in the world dating. I want to experience it to. Not marriage just the whole dating thing. I'm tired of people telling me that I'm to good and that no guy deserves to be with me because there not good enough for me. I don't want to hear that anymore. So that's my thinking for the day shruges. Maybe I'll go on a single cruise when I'm 30 too.

2 comments:

Janae said...

Hey Chimene its me Janae from St. George. Just found your blog. come and check out our blog just click on my picture and then click on our blog.

Chauncey said...

I say go for the cruise!!! LDS standards, of course. I've been on a cruise that wasn't; party booze, party, booze, no that wasn't me! The food is awesome! Plan on gaining the pounds!
Love ya
Chauncey